Our New Indoor Waste and Recycling Facility is Now Open in Apache Junction. Guaranteed to save you time and money with faster and more convenient service than any other local landfill or dump. Many people call a Waste Transfer Station a “Dump or Landfill”, but when was the last time you went to a landfill and found all of the driving surfaces were paved asphalt or concrete and, all materials were disposed of under a covered roof? Our Waste & Recycling Facility offers a great alternative for commercial and residential self-haulers for the safest disposal of construction debris, green waste and household solid waste.
3755 S. Royal Palm Road
Apache Junction, AZ. 85119
Waste Transfer Stations are light industrial-type facilities where municipal solid waste is unloaded from many collection vehicles and briefly held while it is sorted for the variety of different recycling materials and compacted then reloaded onto larger long-distance transport vehicles for shipment to landfills or other treatment or disposal facilities like waste-to- energy sites where the collection is converted into a reusable energy producing product. We have a great video of just what a Waste Transfer Station does and you can watch it right here. Right Away Disposal Recycling Video
At Right Away Disposal, Sustainable Practices are what drives us to help our communities more and more every day.
With our new Waste Transfer Station, we will be combining the loads of many individual waste collection companies and their trucks as well as ours into a single shipments so our communities save money on the labor and operating costs of transporting the waste to distant disposal sites.
Our Waste Transfer Station will drastically reduce the total number of vehicular trips traveling to and from the disposal sites, and that in itself is a major reduction in fuel consumption and most certainly a major reduction in emissions.
Here is a brief on the advantages of the Right Away Waste Transfer Station or Referred to as a Dump or Landfill:
- Reduces overall community truck traffic by consolidating smaller loads into larger vehicles.
- Offers more flexibility in waste handling and disposal options to the community.
- Reduces air pollution, fuel consumption, and road wear by consolidating trash into fewer vehicles.
- Allows for screening of waste for special handling to separate out readily recyclable materials or any inappropriate wastes (e.g., tires, automobile batteries) that are not allowed in a landfill or a waste-to-energy facility.
- Reduces traffic at the disposal facility. The fact that fewer vehicles go to the landfill or waste-to-energy facility reduces congestion and operating costs and increases safety.
- Offers citizens facilities for convenient drop-off of waste and recyclables and a designated where residents drop off waste or recyclables in collection containers.
Right Away Disposal, your Eco-Friendly Arizona Community Waste Collection, Removal, Disposal and Recycling Team. We offer Dumpster Rentals Front Load and Roll Off, Compactors and Balers, Curbside Trash and Recycling Containers and more. For a list of the materials we dispose of visit our residential and commercial trash and garbage recycling page